Logitech Drivers for Quickcam Pro 5000

DCR

Logitech has posted drivers for Vista (doesn't specify x86 or x64)
and drivers for XPx64

Richard Urban

Thanks!

I have been waiting for those. I just downloaded the package for the
Logitech QuickCam Fushion.

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

DCR

You're welcome.

Some time ago I got LOGICOOL software via Windows Update that worked for Messenger in both Vista x86
and Vista x64.
(and last week XP Pro also downloaded the LOGICOOL software via Windows Update)
I just hope this install doesn't require the unplug and plug routine during install, since my USB
hub is fairly inaccessible.)

| Thanks!
|
| I have been waiting for those. I just downloaded the package for the
| Logitech QuickCam Fushion.
|
| --
|

| Regards,
|
| Richard Urban
| Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
| (For email, remove the obvious from my address)
|
| Quote from George Ankner:
| If you knew as much as you think you know,
| You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!
|
| | > On their regular software downloads page.
| >
| > http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=11022

| > |

| > |
| > |