log-in/start up problems

G

I have been trying to log into my computer and cannot get any further than the log-on screen. I click on any of the accounts and the system acts like it will start but then it quickly exits and the account and returns me to the log in screen. I tried to boot into safe mode but the same thing happens. When I click on the administrator account, the same thing happens. No matter what boot option I choose, I cannot log-on to windows!!

Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks!!!

G

i have the same problem i used the disc to repair the ops but now all i can connect to is badurl.grandstreetinteractive.com and it wont connect is like in a loop?????????????????

G

I have the same problem. No matter what account I log into.... I get a "logging off, saving preferences" then then I'm back to the same log in screen

Anyone have a fix to this?

H

Helen Highwater

DTkz said:
I have the same problem. No matter what account I log into.... I get
a "logging off, saving preferences" then then I'm back to the same

Anyone have a fix to this?

Same thing as whom?! This is Usenet, not a chat room - please refrain from
AOLling.

G

After I loaded Ad-aware and removed some spyware.. WinXP loads normally, however, it now asks for a password....when I log in as administrator....or any other account for that matter....it acts like it is logging in...then a "saving preferences" message comes up...and I'm back to the log in screen. It won't let me log in....in safe mode, in normal mode....nothing

Helen.... don't know what AOL'ing is.... and I realize this isn't a chat room.... it shows up like a discussion board to me....and my post is listed under the main topic post..... but hey.....sorry for the newby error..... forgive me?

Ask a Question