Lock out and prevent

jon

I setup a regular user account on my XP machine. This user
does not have any administrator rights and does not have
the option to view computer management to add herself in
the local admin group. She does not know the admin or my
password because I change it frequently. Everytime when I
check the user and group under computer management,
somehow she add herself in there. Is there a way to block
this or do anyone know how she is doing this?

Thanks

pauly [MSFT]

Hi Jon,

She is a limited user of the Windows XP system and you are the Admin.

How about asking her how she is doing this?

=========

Windows XP Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/security/default.asp

Windows 2000 Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/security/default.asp

Top 10 Windows Newsgroups Security Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/newsgroups/default.asp?url=/technet/newsgro
ups/nodepages/sectop10.asp

=========
Paul Hayes, MCSE