Listing of contacts

My contacts are being listed twice. First by name and e-mail address and
again by name followed by @+1 and the fax number? How can I keep Outlook from
using the fax listing? It prompts a notice saying it found two entries every
other time I put a name into the To: when sending a new e-mail.

secretary@builders assoc.org

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

The standard behavior for the Outlook Address book is to display all
electronic addresses (both fax and e-mail). That behavior cannot be changed.
The only way to prevent the display of fax numbers is to store them in a
different field or to disguise them (e.g., precede them with an alpha
character) so that Outlook won't recognize them as phone numbers.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:[email protected]...