List of storage devices supported in XP

I am looking for a complete list of storage devices supported by XP. Does somebody have it? If yes, please post it.
Thanks in Advance.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

The Latest Windows XP Hardware Compatibility List
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314062&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"RK" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

| I am looking for a complete list of storage devices supported by XP. Does somebody have it? If yes, please
post it.
| Thanks in Advance.

Hi Carey
Thanks for the reply. I already checked the Compatibility list, but what I am looking for is a separate list that consists of only storage devices that are supported out of the box by XP. The list should have the description of devices or their hardware ids, or is there some way I can filter out the compatibility list to get only storage devices

Thanks

----- Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote: ----

The Latest Windows XP Hardware Compatibility Lis
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314062&Product=winx

--
Carey Frisc
Microsoft MV