Linux

Reaction score
Where is a good place to get linux or download it? I would like to start playing around with it and see what it is like. Thanks.

Reaction score
Some PC's mags sometimes give away a Live version that you can run from the disc, so you get to play with it before installing it on your PC. However there are a few Linux fans on the forum so i'm sure one of them can reply in more detail.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
knockout said:
Where is a good place to get linux or download it? I would like to start playing around with it and see what it is like. Thanks.

First of all Welcome to PC Review
happywave.gif

The Linux section here has many useful threads which give you the guidance that you need. Take a look around and you will get a lot of useful information which will be helpful to you to venture out and taste Linux.

If you have any specific questions after you are familiar with the guides you can always ask and we will oblige.:)

Good Luck.:thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
knockout said:
I usually start Here and follow some leads ... ;)

If you have a look at the "Page Hit Ranking" on the right of the site, you'll see what people are downloading. I like my SuSE. :thumb:

Ask a Question