linked business contact history shows all inbox e-mails

Contents of my e-mail inbox shows in the business contact history of my
Business Contact history rather than the items linked to an individual record.

Raul

Is Business Tools available? If not go to help > About Microsoft Outlook >
Disabled items and enable if present

--
With Regards

Raul Thomas

<DIV>&quot;bluebuffalo&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt;

Luther

Typically this means the Outlook forms cache is hosed. You should
upgrade to the latest version (service packs) of Outlook, which fix
this bug. Also the latest version of BCM if you don't have that yet.