LG 32LH3000 Connected to a PC

Reaction score
LG 32LH3000 Connected to a PC

I have recently bought this television and i think its great up until recently it has been workign find with my PC on the 1280 by 720 resolution! but now if i have that resolution it seems to move the display to the left so the start menu button is lost and on the left hand side there is about an inch of black screen!

I have try a few things to sort this out but i cant seem to fix the problem! i now have is on 1024 by 768 so i can see the screen but the display is stretched i really want to fix this problem.

Does any one know how to help me???

Reaction score
i have tried that! the drivers say that they havent made any changes and all that seems to happen is they disable the current drivers! im stumped lol!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is it some kind of overscan setting?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is there an overscan option in the tc settings? Ok reading the OP again, that may not be the issue but still worth looking into.

What about if you set the TV to its native resolution? (1920x1080)

What video card is in the PC? Driver version?

How is the connection made? HDMI? DVI > HDMI?

Reaction score
I found this thread having expeirenced exactly the same issue.

I fixed it in my TV by doing hte following:

Menu>Picture>Screen (scroll down to the bottom)>Position

and I moved the screen over to the right.

I also increased the size so the whole web browser was visible. Size can be found in the following path of the LG tv menu:

Menu>Picture>Screen>Size.

This will solve ur issue.

Ask a Question