LCD monitor suggestions

Reaction score
Im looking for a new lcd monitor for my pc. I would also like to use it for my xbox 360 aswell as watching tv and/or freeview if this is possible? I would also want it to support the 1920x1200 resolution as if im right in thinking it allows use of 1080p res?

My budget is £400 although i would consider going over slightly depending on the suggestions.

Hope you guys can help, thanks.

Stu

Reaction score
19 inch monitor

I bought a NEC Multisync LCD 1990 FX for £150.00 have a look at this monitor via google, it might just be your answer.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=AV-008-SA&tool=3
These folk seem to have a good range and this is on offer this week . Don't know if its got all your after .
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies :)

I should have said i wanted atleast a 22" and would prefer a 24". That actually leads me onto another question actually Abarbarian, should i get a HD tv or LCD monitor? As i want to be able to use it to watch tv and the pc to play games.

Reaction score
What about those freeview boxes? A scart to s-video or something convertor.

And yes that tv question i asked was pretty stupid now i think about it :(

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well i am no expert, they both seem good. The Dell has always good good reviews and has the built in usb ports and memory card slots if you want that.

If i had the choice i would probably go for the dell, but i would do lots of reading before i parted with the cash. :)

Reaction score
Yeah I would trawl through as many reviews as possible.

The Dell widescreens are always the ones touted as the killers though, but I wouldn't know.

Samsung 19" TFT here anyway :p

Ask a Question