law in swedish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is the law with downloading torrent over there?

I see the thepiratebay is still up.

Am glad someone is standing up to mpaa,etc..........

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just what is it with you michael?

It seems to be a never ending campaign with you. Why?

As much as I despise the actions of the RIAA and the BPI, I can at least see where they're coming from.

All of us work for a living.

Some of us are company directors, others drive a cab, some work in Top Shop selling iffy shirts, some work as police officers, others work selling slabs of cooked beef in MacDonalds.

Some take their chance working as musicians and expect toget paid for it if their product pleases people.

Would you have every entertainer work for nothing?

michael555, your never ending, moaning, whingeing, is really getting on my nerves.

Yes, I use Limewire, yes, I buy audio CD's, yes, I buy (and rent) movie DVD's.

I have been buying music since 1961 and promoting music via dj-ing since 1971.

I have actually helped to sell lots of music, I really have, over the last 30-odd years.

What have you done to support our creative artists?

Bugger-all, it would seem, except constantly moan you ain't getting a freebie.

I'm telling you now, if you don't change your tune, you're history :)

Reaction score
And how do you know then?
I can,t see where the RIAA are coming from where they target 14 year girl with fine of 10,000 dollars.

yes i do support our creative artists.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Michael - the RIAA, MPAA etc are bullying toerags trying to achieve the impossible...................however this is not the place to wage your thinly veiled campaign against them by posting spurious threads in the guise of asking a question.

If you really want to know about the laws regarding torrents in Sweden, then there are plenty of sites you can go to to find out - or send an email to their government and ask.

Enough is enough my friend - this is a family based computer reference site, so please wage your campaign at a more suitable site elsewhere :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question