Lack of manners

Reaction score
Its really starting to annoy me

Lack of manners that is!

How about a sticky asking the people that forget their manners to at least introduce themselves and possible even say please and thankyou after their new unintroduced post

I dunno maybe im being a old funny duddy? Doesnt it annoy anyone else?

Last edited:
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Its really starting to annoy me

Lack of manners that is!

How about a sticky asking the people that forget their manners to at least introduce themselves and possible even say please and thankyou after their new unintroduced post

I dunno maybe im being a old funny duddy? Doesnt it annoy anyone else?

Yes it can be annoying..But hey there are far worse things in the world to worry about than somebody not saying please and thank you...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
'Please' as in "Please give me all your valuables or I will blow your brains out with this pistol"

'Thank You' as in 'Thank you for kicking me right up the gonads and making me double up in pain, I really apreciate that'

And nope, I don't know what I'm on either :D

Patience and tolerance oh my droogies, some people's command of the English language is, how shall we say, challenged.

Behind that curt response may be a really grateful person who just doesn't know how to express themselves.

Well, either that or a pig thick ignoramus :D

Reaction score
Doesnt it annoy anyone else?
Yes but it all comes down to respect, so I just ignore the fact of the magic word Please is bypassed, and Thank you! is a bygone gratification for help given to others.:)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
You could always ignore posts that do not include the magic words. :D

Reaction score
I think that would make us worse. Not answering a post at all is also ignorance and a lack of manners.

Reaction score
psd99 said:
So what upset you then in specific?

Nothing upset me I just take things with a pinch of salt since Sandie?.
But if I were upset the word "BOYO" would appear in the sentence:D I wonder why;)

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
I think that would make us worse. Not answering a post at all is also ignorance and a lack of manners.

Very true, but then sometimes the questions asked can't be answered..Take for instance I know didly about Linux, so wouldme not answering a post be ignorance..?

Reaction score
itsme said:
Nothing upset me I just take things with a pinch of salt since Sandie?.
But if I were upset the word "BOYO" would appear in the sentence:D I wonder why;)

Well you sound like lighthearted individual who can control his temper believe me that is a skill. I often act first and think later not always a good idea to act on impulse.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:

You can't have it both ways. :D

Reaction score
psd99 said:
Well you sound like lighthearted individual who can control his temper believe me that is a skill. I often act first and think later not always a good idea to act on impulse.

Yes thats me a lighthearted individual ... a little younger I were a boxer;) come trainer, that taught me self control:nod:

Reaction score
Some people just dont think about say please or thank you & are after a quick fix (of their problem)
But people who get past at least 10 posts normally turn out OK.

Reaction score
itsme said:
Yes thats me a lighthearted individual ... a little younger I were a boxer;) come trainer, that taught me self control:nod:

Didn't have you down as the boxing type. But it is interesting that boxing can give such good self control.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My Dad was a boxer in the RAF, right lairy little bastid apparently.

Which is why I never argued with him, lol ;)

Me, I never liked boxing, it hurt. Much preferred women, they didn't, initially, hurt at all :)

Reaction score
psd99 said:
Didn't have you down as the boxing type. But it is interesting that boxing can give such good self control.

Yes it really does give one self control, never loose my temper, but I lose my cool, very rare but I do. The old saying loose your temper you have lost the advantage loose your cool and you gain the advantage...

Ask a Question