Korean Language setup

I have installed just about every kind of Korean font and heaven knows what else from XP cd and the web, but still get unreadable text on many websites (usually only part of the text is unreadable) and, more importantly, can't read the instructions on a Korean PCAW installation CD

Also, I seem unable to write in Korean in MSWord, even when choosing the Korean option in the language tool bar at the bottom right of my screen

What have I misse

thank

ADJ

Carey Frisch [MVP]

1. From the Start Menu, go to 'Settings'.
2. Click on 'Control Panel'.
3. Double Click on the "Regional and Language Options" control panel.
4. On the top there are three tabs. Click on "Languages"
5. Click on the "Details" button.
6. In the frame that says "Installed Services" click on the "Add" button. The "Add Input Language" dialog box
pops up.
7. Scroll down the language menu until you see the language of your choice and click. Then click 'OK'.
8. When that box disappears, you are back to the original dialog box. Click OK as many times as necessary to
get out of it.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"ADJ-GVI" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

|I have installed just about every kind of Korean font and heaven knows what else from XP cd and the web, but
still get unreadable text on many websites (usually only part of the text is unreadable) and, more
importantly, can't read the instructions on a Korean PCAW installation CD.

| Also, I seem unable to write in Korean in MSWord, even when choosing the Korean option in the language tool
bar at the bottom right of my screen.

| What have I missed
|
| thanks
|
| ADJ

Correction on that last post - I can write in Korean in MSWord, but still can't read it in many other places

Thanks Carey, but I went through all that before posting the question. The Installed Services include Korean (with two different keyboard settings) and like I say, I can write Korean in MS Word, but still can't read it on many sites on the web nor on my Installation CD