Kodak Easy Share

Reaction score
I just had Kodak easy share put on and it comes up not hooked up to internet. Went to tools
preferences,,then on line settings. It say need to be hooked up to proxy server.

I have an HP, Windows 7 Google Chrome is my default server but I'm not sure if the program came up in Windows or Chrome..

How do I find my proxy server and Port to put it on on line settings.?
I'm hoping I'll be able to email after that s fxed

Then how do I transfer pictures either to my Pictures folder under Libraries OR transfer pictures from Kodak to the local Craigs List. People who contact me are getting tired of my saying 'can't get them transferred from program. Will email them to you and have them on Craigs by the end of the week '- and getting neither.

I should have signed in as senior computer. novice' Help, please. I've got to sell some of this stuff.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Can you get the pics from your camera to your PC using a USB connection?

Reaction score
That's how I put the pictures onto Kodak. I had Kodak put on as the program I wanted my pictures to go into I had Windows Photo Gallery on before that. It didn't have a couple of
things I need for pictures and I could not get Craigs List to come up on Windows either- no transfers.I've got big items on craigs and people want pictures. Craigs just comes up on Library-Pictures and I have 4 different pictures places on this computer and can never remember which one it puts them in. or how to get to them all. I spend hours looking and then trying to get it to, if I can , the page Craigs picture program will bring up and let me transfer from. :(:mad:) at myself because I can't figure this stuff out.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just wondering whether you have ever tried "Picasa" I find that it makes uploading/sharing/viewing/managing photos very easy. It provides some easy but decent photo editing tools, if you need to enhance, or make quick fixes/crops etc.

Might be worth taking a look to see what you think. Picasa link.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm having a wee problem understanding what you are trying to do.

I take it, you want to transfer pictures from your PC to a Craigslist, yes?

Just use Picasa it will sort your pictures out for you ... no matter where they are ... so finding and uploading one should/is easy.

Having said that, however, I just had a look at how Craigslist uploads ... err, a bit archaic. :(

It may help to understand how MS stores your pictures. :)

:user:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Picasa. :thumb:

And probably get rid of Kodak Easy Share, which I see does not now allow updates.

Reaction score
i down loaded my image converter and just ran thru some portions of it. Some of the parts will not advance the programs.There is no where to click that will advance????????/
It' s almost 2 am here and i'm beat. Going to bed and will check i the am.
Appreciate the help.:sleep::

Ask a Question