Knockout in da house!

Reaction score
I have been into puters since 1983 or before! Before hard drives and doing the 5 1/4 swap outs to get it done. Had virus alert popup thing going on and never asked for help puter wise until now! Problem solved and thank all who help! SITE ROCKS! Keep up the good work and if need anything, yell and will help out when I can! Thanks again!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums knockout
happywave.gif

Its good to see that your virus alert pain has gone now, and its great that your intending to hang around to help out others in the future :cool:

Have a good look around, and feel free to help out where your able, also can I encourage you to visit Crunchers Corner and consider joining our team using our spare CPU cycles to help find cures for disease :thumb:

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome knockout :D Good to have you onboard!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hi Knockout! :wave:

Glad your all sorted now.

Reaction score
Thanks all, for the warm welcomes! Will be hanging out here often and will help out wherever possible, for sure! Thanks again. KO.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
alvinc6689 said:
Hi folks, Could you tell me about AOL FAST START. I bought thr xprepairpro registry cleaner and on the errors it says that this program is not required but I might want to keep it. In yall's opinion should I or even can I disable this program?
Alvin - I've replied to you in your Introduction thread ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
alvinc6689 said:
Hi folks, Could you tell me about AOL FAST START. I bought thr xprepairpro registry cleaner and on the errors it says that this program is not required but I might want to keep it. In yall's opinion should I or even can I disable this program?
PLEASE, start a new thread ... this is knockout's 'welcome' thread.

:)

Ask a Question