Justice ????

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
That's very close to home for me, I do a lot of work in that area. I've worked in the school Damilola was attending.

The whole case stinks, shoddy police work, unreliable witnesses and now two eight year sentences (read 4 real years) for taking a life.

However - and this is not to forgive or make excuses - I don't think they meant to take his life. Both of them had form, even at age 12 & 13, coupla lost causes, maybe.

They should have been banged up for 20 years each I reckon, that is, not released until 2026.

Ironically, some good came from this, many of the estates in the area have been revamped with more lighting and makeovers, making them safer. The policing is now higher profile and the council has put money into community ventures.

Me mate Len, a black fella of West Indian origin, calls the centre of Peckham 'Little Lagos' cos it's chock full of Nigerians.

I wonder if any e-mail scams originate from Peckham e-mail cafes?

Other things about Peckham: Only Fools and Horses; My mum was born and bred there; Best pie & mash shop - Manzies - in London.

Oops, I seem to have strayed off topic.....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
From what the news makes out, they are little sh**s - but thats only me taking someone elses word for it. 4 years seems such a short ammount of time for such a huge ammount of damage.

Is it possible that they can come out after 4 years and be good people? :confused:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
That's very close to home for me, I do a lot of work in that area. I've worked in the school Damilola was attending.

The whole case stinks, shoddy police work, unreliable witnesses and now two eight year sentences (read 4 real years) for taking a life.

However - and this is not to forgive or make excuses - I don't think they meant to take his life. Both of them had form, even at age 12 & 13, coupla lost causes, maybe.

They should have been banged up for 20 years each I reckon, that is, not released until 2026.

Ironically, some good came from this, many of the estates in the area have been revamped with more lighting and makeovers, making them safer. The policing is now higher profile and the council has put money into community ventures.

Me mate Len, a black fella of West Indian origin, calls the centre of Peckham 'Little Lagos' cos it's chock full of Nigerians.

I wonder if any e-mail scams originate from Peckham e-mail cafes?

Other things about Peckham: Only Fools and Horses; My mum was born and bred there; Best pie & mash shop - Manzies - in London.

Oops, I seem to have strayed off topic.....
I agree with you views in it`s entirety Flops:thumb: and no your not off topic I was glad to see a few facts stated by your goodself, others can see the cock up better at close quarters.:(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeh the system sucks big time ,,,,,,

Best pie & mash shop - Manzies
do they do takeaways ???? pie and mash yum yum yum ..never had real london stuff just like you probably have never had North Staffs Oatcakes and cheese ...yum yum yum

Ask a Question