Jungle

Reaction score
I have used Jungle recently and I found their level of service and pricing very good.

I ordered the Belkin SurgeMaster HomeGrade Surge Protector, 5 way, 4m (with telephone line protection) from them, because it was much cheaper than any of the other retailers around. At the time of writing it was priced £22.99. It came within a few days via Parcelforce Worldwide.

Their site has recently been re-designed and is much improved than the predecessor. I found it much easier to navigate my way around the site.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I used Jungle a long time ago, when it had not been open long... I had to wait about 3 weeks for my CPU, and I didnt get any service updates (although it was well priced)

Reaction score
I generally use jungle for consumables like CDRs, Ink and Paper, they are generaly quite good for it really, and you know you are buying good quality stuff. Their delivery is good, if a little slow at times, but over all I am quite satisfied with them.

I always do a fair bit of searching around to find the best deal, but I often settle on Jungle because unlike most other stores they always have what I want in stock, which I what I like to hear.

Ask a Question