jumping jack website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jumps about too much!!!

Sorry, your website is a nuisance to use for posting new thread and highlighting under forum!!! it jumps about. the same for registering. The box to fill out went down and I kept on wondering where to register. This website is not easy to use for registering and posting thread. I managed only bec it is similar to *cheap plug edited out - fbs* which is excellent. Spaced out. What a "jumping jack" website, this one!!!

Also, why an empty thread box to fill out ABOVE the one we have completed and posted. It should be BELOW if someone wants to post another thread! How foolish! It is confusing to follow where to go NEXT!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
:lol:

With over 40 thousand members i think you may be in the minority.

I think your problem regarding the page moving down is due to your screen res or browser window being small, i have seen the same thing before. Or you could try the orange arrows in the top corners above the left and right menu's.

:)

Welcome to PCR.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry you are having problems, but as V_R says it is quite likely to be the screen resolution causing problems. Try clicking the orange arrows at the top of the page like he suggested and that should sort your problem out :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice introduction kid :)

How does your shrink describe you then? 'Technically challenged'?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Sarahuk

Jumps about too much!!!

Sorry, your website is a nuisance to use for posting new thread and highlighting under forum!!! it jumps about. the same for registering. The box to fill out went down and I kept on wondering where to register. This website is not easy to use for registering and posting thread. I managed only bec it is similar to *cheap plug edited out - fbs* which is excellent. Spaced out. What a "jumping jack" website, this one!!!

Also, why an empty thread box to fill out ABOVE the one we have completed and posted. It should be BELOW if someone wants to post another thread! How foolish! It is confusing to follow where to go NEXT!

would be interesting to know if the ideas given worked or not...? ,
taken that no more is being said, i will presume that your problem is fixed ...yes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question