John Woo's Stranglehold

Reaction score
The demo I played was kinda fun there are some new twists (nothing earthshattering mind you), However it did keep me playing through a few times but all the table sliding although a nice novelty will more then likely get old rather quickly.
but it was "interesting" what I really liked was the time slow Bullet dodge I thought that a neat edition to the game play and also the idea that you could basically snipe a target of your choice with enough (mana) for lack of a better word at this time also niffty.
The game could be challengeing. I guess overall the demo was not all that bad....Enjoyable in a fun kinda way.

And yes TD your correct there also exists that issue(I did not lay money down for it if that answers your queary mate).;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
The big question is though

Do you think it's worth £18 like the many other Games play.com put the price on which are more than worth the cash?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not sure about this, saw this though which makes me wonder... How much!? :eek:

* Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
* Dual Core Processor
* 2.0 GB RAM
* 15.0 GB free hard disk space (Stranglehold requires 50GB of free hard disk space during the installation process but, once installed, the setup files can be removed or stored elsewhere. If installing to a secondary drive, your system's primary drive requires 20GB of free hard disk space during the installation process.)
* NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or higher, ATI X1300 or higher
* DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* DirectX 9.0c (included)
* Broadband Internet connection required for online play

From what i've read Max Payne is better...

Reaction score
50 GIGS!!! LMAO Are they Bl**dy MAD?! more like 5Gigs and thats big..Sure it's not a typo??:confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats unacceptable....12.5Gs lol how big are game saves ....?! and um pagefile usage pagefiles are usually less then 1gig are they not?

Last edited:
Reaction score
At present on 127k?!?!?

There are 3 short intros one film intro and 2 game intros aswell which tally to about 800meg i think. 9 Clips in all

3 diff quality for each

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well i wondered the same but the same info is all over the net. :confused:

The install size fof 12gb i can live with as thats the same as Dirt.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
:( I couldnt even play Dirt :(

stupid buggy software does my head in lol
Thats a shame, it runs sweet here no probs at all, but as i said in the dirt thread, i dont use securerom. ;)

Ask a Question