PowerPoint Jerky video in PowerPoint on Surface Pro 4s.

Reaction score
I am trying to deal with a strange issue. I inserted a couple of WMVs into a PowerPoint presentation using a Surface Pro 4 computer. The problem is this. I have 41 Surface Pros within our group. They were all purchased at the same time from the same supplier. All are i5 chips, etc... On some of the computers the video runs well and there are no problems. On other Surfaces the video is jerky, but the audio runs without a problem. I don't know if this is a Surface Pro problem or a PowerPoint problem. All computers are current with Windows upgrades. I have attempted to re-render the videos to different specs, different codecs, etc... but to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated, no matter how insane they may sound. And yes the Surface Pros are all supposed to be identical. Some are slow, some are fast, some average. Don't understand why that . Help.

Ask a Question