JAlbum

Reaction score
Been a while since I last posted, since our new baby arrived not had too much time for anything :)

Anyway, if anyone's interested JAlbum have recently released an updated version of there superb Web Album Creation software at http://jalbum.net/index.jsp, which in my opinion is the best of it's kind available and it's free! Loads of differnent themes and skins to choose from, all fully customisable.

I've created a few albums - http://www.narknark.co.uk/albums.htm and click on the Diving image, still need a bit of tweaking but you should get the idea.

Cheers,

Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats on the new member to the family! :thumb:

That looks like a handy bit of software for anyone wanting to publish online, even better that its free! :)

Is it simply a case of run, drag-and-drop then upload all the files to the server using any FTP application?

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Congrats on the new member to the family! :thumb:

That looks like a handy bit of software for anyone wanting to publish online, even better that its free! :)

Is it simply a case of run, drag-and-drop then upload all the files to the server using any FTP application?
Thanks!

Yep, you can drag and drop no problems. You can upload using by filling in your ftp details within the app or with an external ftp program, personally I have Dreamweaver configured to do this but have manually uploaded using WS-FTP Lite.

Reaction score
nice website

2 questions: Why the orange suit on & why was a plane under water?
Oh and great website looks really good, a great job done on it:thumb:

Reaction score
feckit said:
2 questions: Why the orange suit on & why was a plane under water?
Oh and great website looks really good, a great job done on it:thumb:
Ah, the orange suit.. It's called a Weazle Extreme and it's worn under a drysuit whilst diving to provide thermal insulation. Unfortunately it was a bit big, but very warm! The plane I think you're referring to is a Viscount cockpit and was purposely placed as an "attraction" in a training inland site in Leicester.

Thanks for the comments on the website! :D

Ask a Question