Ive got.............

Reaction score
Sorry for such a pointless post but i thought i may aswell share the pain with friends! haha.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Length of twine, heavy door = no toothache :D

Temporary relief - oil of cloves or at least half a bottle of whiskey, gin, vodka, brandy, rum or tequila :D

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Sorry for such a pointless post but i thought i may aswell share the pain with friends! haha.
It's good to share a problem, see we have come up with some great ideas ;)

Reaction score
Yes, very helpful. I see Feckit and Floppy are coming up with some fantastic ideas. Its actually my wisdom tooth. I didn't have toothache until i went to the dentist and now i do!! Go figure!! :-/

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Yes, very helpful. I see Feckit and Floppy are coming up with some fantastic ideas. Its actually my wisdom tooth. I didn't have toothache until i went to the dentist and now i do!! Go figure!! :-/
What is wrong?
Are they impacted??
What did the dentist say is wrong with them, or do they hurt since the dentist did work on them??

Reaction score
I had one taken out about 8 years ago, if bodhi wants more details happy to post about it.
All done at the dentists, no pain, well ok a bit of pain later & a big hole.

Reaction score
Just went for a check up dude and there was nothing wrong. Interestingly he said my left wisdom tooth was coming through fine but the right was maybe going to cause a problem. This was about a week ago, he cleaned everything etc. But now its the LEFT one thats agony!! Ive got an appointment at 9.45am tomorrow so hopefully that will sort it!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... open any, or all, of the bottles Floppy posted, well maybe not the oil of cloves ... find a nice long straw, insert straw into bottle of choice ... suck.

:)

* I don't have a teeth problem *

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
... * I don't have a teeth problem *

Is this you by any chance >mucks:D

Attachments

• _40087392_gurn203.jpg
    _40087392_gurn203.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 195

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
itsme said:
What! the art Gallery:D Mona lisa! Na! thats not you is it.
;)

itsme!

That is enough, I cannot take it anymore, my damn sides are hurting
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
itsme!

That is enough, I cannot take it anymore, my damn sides are hurting
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Im in the other section of the art gallery.
Yep the>
"Laughing cavalier" thats me :D Or is it the "Mad hatter":lol:

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Just went for a check up dude and there was nothing wrong. Interestingly he said my left wisdom tooth was coming through fine but the right was maybe going to cause a problem. This was about a week ago, he cleaned everything etc. But now its the LEFT one thats agony!! Ive got an appointment at 9.45am tomorrow so hopefully that will sort it!!
My dentist drilled a big hole, split the tooth in to 4 bits and pulled it out:eek:
It hurt while they did it, but after that all was fine, Hole was filled with antibiotic desolving padding & off i went.
Took painkillers for 2 days, jaw was swollen, but all ok within a week.

Reaction score
Well, i got anti-biotics and now cant drink for 5 days!! I did point out that the world cup final is on sunday and he said it would probably be ok to drink then!! WOO!!!!!

Ask a Question