I've got Man Flu

Reaction score
Seems i have full blown Man Flu with just 2 days before Christmas!:( Instead of going out & having a few beers i feel like retiring to my warm bed. Listening to Radio oldie (2) and dosing myself up with beechams powders!

Helppppppppppppppppppppp!

Reaction score
I know it's ahrd mate but I always try keep me self occupied when I get a cold.

Either chat online, play games, do the housework or visit people

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww, Feckit and Flopps, go and make yourselves cozy under your duvets and I shall bring over whiskey toddies... they won't necessarily make your colds...er, man flu... go away, but after a few, you just won't care any more :p

jackDaniels.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Aww, Feckit and Flopps, go and make yourselves cozy under your duvets and I shall bring over whiskey toddies... they won't necessarily make your colds...er, man flu... go away, but after a few, you just won't care any more :p

jackDaniels.jpg

Eh.... gerroff! :D Nowt wrong with me, I'm still functioning normally apart from a tickly throat, the sniffles and a rather annoying cough.

My daughter Sophie is visiting at the moment and she too is blighted with a common cold. She has given me some strepsils which work wonderfully well in soothing me throat :)

I have a bottle of Jack Daniels in the fridge, I usually attack it about once a week, bottle usually lasts about two months.

This snuffle-attack is a good excuse to have a slurp of it, so I thank you for reminding me :)

Reaction score
Dosed up with beechams powders & no drinking until the 25th and a nice bottle of real cider at lunch.
Staying in the warm and surfing.

Ask a Question