Windows Vista itunes wont even START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ok im getting REALLY ****ed off because i never want to upgrade itunes cause of these reasons but because i got an ipod touch it FORCED me to upgrade and now itunes wont even start. i get this error..

"C:\Windows\system32\cryptdlg.dll is either not designed to run or it contains an error.Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

im running windows vista x64. i have tried the cmd reg. dll crap and it DOESN'T work.

wtf DO I DO!!!!!!

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anti-cryptominer
Reaction score
Lay off the swear words please. Have you unistalled iTunes and downloaded the latest version and installed that?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Warrior3000 said:
wtf DO I DO!!!!!!

Sucker someone into buying the iPod and then buy a decent MP 3 player . Problem solved .

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
I just got a new iPod ... I like them, much better than all the other players on offer out there.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anti-cryptominer
Reaction score
G~MAN said:
I just got a new iPod ... I like them, much better than all the other players on offer out there.
Good for you mate. I just got 3rd generation Nano, It might not be able to play certain MP3s, (can be converted to work), it might be hard to update the iPod software (iTunes will say the Firmware is corrupt) and it might freeze randomly, but I still like it.

Ask a Question