I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... it's the best we have, for now.

:)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hair! lol

But, very interesting watch that was, she hasn't sat down for 6 months!?

E: Just finished it, man some parts look so cramped, I'd almost certainly go mad! lol

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That was amazing, although I really can't imagine being weightless and floating about the whole time like that.

Not sure I'd take well to those cramped conditions either.... so don't think I'll be volunteering to become an astronaut any time soon lol.

Reaction score
I thought space was quiet but that space station was noisy.That was really interesting.One almost felt that one was up there---great.
historian

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Interesting. They might want to upgrade their laptops from Windows 2000 though :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Fascinating stuff! It must be so incredible to be able to look down on the earth from so far away, although I'm sure those living conditions must take some getting used to (especially the toilet!). Must be quite a shock to the system when you come back to earth after 6 months in a weightless environment.

I've just finished reading a really good book if anyone is interested - it's one astronaut's experience of space shuttle missions during the 1980s:

Riding Rockets

Ask a Question