Is this a gimmick?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I get the feeling that the little kid stuff was all staged, I somehow think there are 12 people behind the camera in reality ;)

Very interesting nonetheless! Have a read of some of the comments, some are quite funny :lol:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
He may be a creep, but he's not a stupid one.
He's taking advantage of an aspect of modern technology that brings him much closer to 'the people' than any political rally. The 'webcam' feels much more personal & one-on-one & much less staged than any TV Broadcast & many people will be hooked by it.
He uses settings that portray him very much as 'the ordinary bloke just doing his job' & many people will identify with that, especially the 'middle income white collar workers' that seem to be his primary market (although he's certainly spreading his net as wide as he can).
I read some of the comments... every one I read was positive.
This guy is not stupid... & that's scary. Watch out for this one.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cirianz said:
He may be a creep, but he's not a stupid one.
He's taking advantage of an aspect of modern technology that brings him much closer to 'the people' than any political rally. The 'webcam' feels much more personal & one-on-one & much less staged than any TV Broadcast & many people will be hooked by it.
He uses settings that portray him very much as 'the ordinary bloke just doing his job' & many people will identify with that, especially the 'middle income white collar workers' that seem to be his primary market (although he's certainly spreading his net as wide as he can).
I read some of the comments... every one I read was positive.
This guy is not stupid... & that's scary. Watch out for this one.

Hey gal, you're right.

Scary stuff indeed.

I still want to hit him though :D

I'd also like to give Blair a slap, there's no hope for me :lol:

You know what Cameron reminds me of? Some kinda 1930's ventriloquists dummy, something very frightening, a Victorian end of pier display, something unnerving.

Just like lottsa politicians, really :D

Bottom line: he's not real, he's just a spin doctor's product, albeit a little more convincing than most.

Ask a Question