From: =?Utf-8?B?RGJ1cm5z?= <[email protected]>
Subject: Is there a 2003 Advance Server??
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:06:08 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server

I was looking for information on upgrading windows 2000 to windows 2003 advance server, but can't find information on it

Any idea

TIA
---

It is called Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. You can find more information on the upgrade paths at the URL below.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/whyupgrade/supportedpaths.mspx

You can find more general information on upgrading Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 from the URL below.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/upgrading/w2k/default.mspx

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.