Windows XP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL showing on BLUE SCREEN

Reaction score
Hi ,

My DELL laptop Core-2-duo 1GB RAM / 120GB HDD / Windows VISTA, but i remove it and install Win XP 4 month ago..I have 3 partition in my HDD other than C/

Yesterday, suddenly its started rebooting automatically... Also i did not install any sftwr or any hardwr in it yesterday..I can't even get in safemode, last known confi. and normal mode.. every time it again rebooting by itself.. this is the first time i encountered with this kind of problem..

whn I disable restart mode it shows

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent further damage to your computer .

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

(blah blah blah ... )

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00000000, 0x0000001C, 0x00000001, 0x804FAD30)

I tried every thing but it is not wrking

Anybody knows how to solve it ? (Other than formatting ...)

Please

Reaction score
chinchun19 said:
hardwr , last known confi.

whn

(blah blah blah ... )

wrking

Am I missing something here ?Welcome to the forum...Try as V_R says...Failing that do a system repair install. Advice for that can be found HERE

Oh sorry forgot my maonrs again..Welcome to the forum...
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Why I quoted you..

Similarly, overuse of abbreviations can cause offense. If a recipient has to fight to comprehend a confusing cryptic message, the sender has failed and you may not even get a response.

Ask a Question