Windows XP Irql equal or less equal, si3112r.sys

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum...

I have a problem with windows xp (sp2). When I boot up windows, a blue screen appears. which says, that I have a problem with the si3112r.sys file. I removed 512 DDR RAM, and it worked for about 6 hours, then the same blue screen appeared. I uninstalled the silicon image raid controller, and again it worked for about 6 hours. Then I tried to repair my OS, but my mouse and keyboard stoped respounding, when the install asked to aprove the install of my network card. I tried 2 times, and the same thing happend. Then I thought, that maybe my old HDD is down, the same HDD where i have my OS installed. So i formated my newer disk and installed the windows xp OS, and again after 6 hours the same thing happens, the blue screen apears and says, that I have a problem with the si3112r.sys file. Please HELP , i realy don't know, what else i can do... And excuse my english, I'm from Slovenia.....

- Amd athlon xp2600+, MMX, 3D Now
- Ati Radeon 9600 xt, 128mb
- 1024 MB DDR
- Maxtor 120 GB, Sata2, 8mb
- Western digital 160 GB,8mb, SATA2, retail
- Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

Last edited:
Reaction score
It helped

Hi!

Thanks Ian! I have updatet my BIOS and the drivers for the Silicon Image Serial ATA drive, and now it works great :). I was about to have a "breakdown"
laughingsmiley.gif
. THANKS again.

Ask a Question