Internet Security Software

Reaction score
I decided to buy Internet Security for my laptop computer, because I've spent the last two weeks fighting to get 2 wicked malware/trojans off my system. Combo Fix proved to be the software that helped me in this case. Currrently I have a subscription to Ad-Aware Pro, as well as free versions of Malwarebytes, SuperAntivru Software, and Combo Fix. Ad-Aware Pro scans only after the system has been infected and is SLOW. I would like a good anti-virus software that is fast and keep the Malware, etc. from ever getting on my machine. By the way, as part of my job, I travel and use my laptop on un-secure wireless systems in hotels.

Can someone recommend a good anti-virus program that will "actively" keep my computer safe from malware/trojans and viruses?

I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Yea Avira is quiet good but I suppose you should use Kaspersky Internet Security...Its really good. I have used and trusted it for years..It does it all

Ask a Question