INTERNET EXPLORER PROGRAM RUNNING IN BACKGROUND?

G

“Helpâ€â€¦I’m having a problem with my computer that nobody seem to know any solutions for. The problem I’m having is my pointer/curser has an hour glass icon beside it that will not go away it like it’s still reading something or something is running in the background. I try to trace the source and found that what I believe is running is window explorer or internet explorer. I check task manager and it show that a program or something with the name wTOOLa .exe is running. Again I trace the source file I found it under program file>common file>win tools.(INTERNET EXPLORER WAS INSIDE FILE) I open that file trying to delete that file only to have a message box come up saying it being used by another person or program. I ran Norton virus check on the file which show nothing (no virus) any body know of or know how to correct the problem please let me know. Here are some symptoms I been having. When I’m not on line is when the problem start when I go on line every thing seems normal. When I turn off my computer a message sometime will appear with a heading wTOOLSa.exe failed and then in the box it state application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down and also a box with a box with the heading end program then rundll32.exe this program is not responding. If anyone know what I need to do please help. I’m about ready to take my computer to the window and let it fly.

Ask a Question