Internet Explorer and status bar

I am using MS WinXP upgraded with SP1 and SP2, while browsing through IE and press <ctrl+n> to open a new window the status bar of the new window vanishes automatically unless I go to VIEW and then hit the STATUS BAR again. Any solution will be highly appreciated.

Kelly

Are you in Kiosk mode? If not do some reading here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...&meta=group=microsoft.public.windowsxp.*--All the Best,KellyMicrosoft-MVP Windows® XP2004 Windows MVP "Winny" AwardTroubleshooting Windows XPhttp://www.kellys-korner-xp.comhttp://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htmTaskbar Repair Tool Plus!http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm"chandu" <[email protected]> wrote in messageHi,> I am using MS WinXP upgraded with SP1 and SP2, while browsing through IEand press <ctrl+n> to open a new window the status bar of the new windowvanishes automatically unless I go to VIEW and then hit the STATUS BARagain. Any solution will be highly appreciated.>