Installing Word 2003

OREALLY

I have 3 discs that came with my Office Pro-Word 2003. There is Disc 1 and
disc 2. the other is the service pack 2. Which disc do I use first to
install the program? (I figure it's not disc 2)

Thanks,

Oreally

Stefan Blom

An Office service pack requires that you first install the product, so you
should use disc 1.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP