Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Webcam-Install Shield R Set Up Launcher

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll tell you something gal, you've come to a forum where the majority of members will bend over backwards to help anybody, even you.

But your attitude, your tone, leaves me cold.

Your opening post here completely slagged off our layout/working - not the best way to make friends was it?

If you genuinely want help then take a lesson in how to address other people and not demand things.

Help and advice is a privilege, not a right.

You're suffering from a bad attitude problem so lighten up.

Then, you may get some help.

sarahuk said:
The above reply was not much of a help, as i want it.

Well, tough luck :)

Reaction score
FloppyBootStomp.....flop it and boot yourself out as i have booted myself out. What did I say that was cold??? You go and get a hot water bottle and wrap yourself in it as you know nothing about relationship. You idiot booter!!! Hell with you!!! Rubbish so-called senior moderator!!! Do not judge people with your LOW standards!!!! You are a flop in life. I will get my reply from Microsoft!!! Stuff your website!!! You are the type who work for others. I dont. We are tough MENTALLY!!!! Go and get some life outside this website, you weepy baby and think strong!!! You are a TIME WASTER!!! You got it worse! "It will do well for a fool to keep his mouth shut, someone may then just think he is intelligent." An intelligent question which many would have benefitted from it, but now booted out by an idiot thinker!!!

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You have a weird attitude!

You obviously haven't read much around this forum ... goodbye!

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
sarahuk said:
FloppyBootStomp.....flop it and boot yourself out as i have booted myself out. What did I say that was cold??? You go and get a hot water bottle and wrap yourself in it as you know nothing about relationship. You idiot booter!!! Hell with you!!! Rubbish so-called senior moderator!!! Do not judge people with your LOW standards!!!! You are a flop in life. I will get my reply from Microsoft!!! Stuff your website!!! You are the type who work for others. I dont. We are tough MENTALLY!!!! Go and get some life outside this website, you weepy baby and think strong!!! You are a TIME WASTER!!! You got it worse! "It will do well for a fool to keep his mouth shut, someone may then just think he is intelligent." An intelligent question which many would have benefitted from it, but now booted out by an idiot thinker!!!

You're bright, aren't you?

Merry Christmas Sarah :)

PS: I've worked for myself for the last ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question