    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Miha

    Miha, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Hi Miha,

    You can't assign printers with group policies on Windows Server 2003 (but it
    can partly be done with R2).
    The most common way to solve this issue with 2003 AD, is to assign a
    logonscript with gropu policies. Just put the GPO on the OU you want to
    target.

    The script you need to do this is here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/printing/client/prclvb01.mspx?mfr=true

    Good luck

    Best Regards
    Ronni Pedersen

    Ronni Pedersen, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Miha

    Kurt Guest

    And the way you get user policies (logon scripts) to apply to a specific
    computer is using loopback policies.

    Kurt, Sep 5, 2006
  4. Miha

    Miha Guest