Insert signature


Ad

Advertisements

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

In what version of Outlook? With Word or the basic Outlook editor for email messages?
 
S

Stephen Green

We're using MS Office 2003 Professional. Oultook is set to use its own
editor for e-mails.

Thanks.

Stephen

In what version of Outlook? With Word or the basic Outlook editor for email
messages?
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I knwo that if you have Word as your editor, all you have to do is do a right click in the body of your message and you can select your signature.
-S
 
B

Brian Tillman

Stephen Green said:
We're using MS Office 2003 Professional. Oultook is set to use its
own editor for e-mails.

Then you should be able to click the Signature button to add a signature.
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

Joe

Can someone verify this, is it true? When I use word as the editor I can't
find an easy way to insert a signature.
 
S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Yes, it's true for Office XP and 2003, with one caveat: You need to right-click on the existing signature. This means you need a default signature for Outlook to automatically insert.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers



Joe said:
Can someone verify this, is it true? When I use word as the editor I can't
find an easy way to insert a signature.
 
J

Joe

Ok thanks,but is there a way around that caveat? I have some users that
don't want a default signature but they do want to have a couple to install
as needed.



Yes, it's true for Office XP and 2003, with one caveat: You need to
right-click on the existing signature. This means you need a default
signature for Outlook to automatically insert.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers



Joe said:
Can someone verify this, is it true? When I use word as the editor I
can't
find an easy way to insert a signature.
 
Ad

Advertisements

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

The default signature could be as small as a couple of spaces.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers



Joe said:
Ok thanks,but is there a way around that caveat? I have some users that
don't want a default signature but they do want to have a couple to install
as needed.



Yes, it's true for Office XP and 2003, with one caveat: You need to
right-click on the existing signature. This means you need a default
signature for Outlook to automatically insert.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads


Top