Inport per-designed Word form into Access Reports


G

Guest

Good Morning, or at least it is for me...
Question: Our HR department has a form they insist must be used and not
modified. I have set-up a DB to create the employment authouization from the
DB but now find myself recreateding (painfully) the HR form in a report to be
used with a query.

Is there a way to import the form without having to totally reconstruct?
Thanks
 
Ad

Advertisements

M

MA

Jacqueline said:
Good Morning, or at least it is for me...
Question: Our HR department has a form they insist must be used and
not modified. I have set-up a DB to create the employment
authouization from the DB but now find myself recreateding
(painfully) the HR form in a report to be used with a query.

Is there a way to import the form without having to totally
reconstruct? Thanks
From in a report?
Are you sure of what are you saying?
They works for different use.
In anyway, if you have to print the form is enought
File
Print...

--
_ _
Ciao
MAssimiliano Amendola www.accessgroup.it
Cisa1 - I° Conferenza Italiana per Sviluppatori Access Arezzo 4+5
Giugno 2005 Sono aperte le iscrizioni Info: www.donkarl.com/it
 
G

Guest

Sorry for the mix-up in verbage, it is a HR form, but in the database it
becomes a report that runs from a query the user will envoke.
 
M

MA

Jacqueline said:
Sorry for the mix-up in verbage, it is a HR form, but in the database
it becomes a report that runs from a query the user will envoke.
Sorry but I can't understand, I'm Italian and I have some problem with
english.
So explain it easier


--
_ _
Ciao
MAssimiliano Amendola www.accessgroup.it
Cisa1 - I° Conferenza Italiana per Sviluppatori Access Arezzo 4+5
Giugno 2005 Sono aperte le iscrizioni Info: www.donkarl.com/it
 
G

Guest

I want to inport a word document into an Access report without haveing to
re-build the document.
Thanks
 
M

MA

Jacqueline said:
I want to inport a word document into an Access report without
haveing to re-build the document.
Thanks
You can't but using bookmarks you can edit the word document


--
_ _
Ciao
MAssimiliano Amendola www.accessgroup.it
Cisa1 - I° Conferenza Italiana per Sviluppatori Access Arezzo 4+5
Giugno 2005 Sono aperte le iscrizioni Info: www.donkarl.com/it
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Guest

You can import a word document and use it as a report.

Open a new document
Import Object...click on Microsoft Word Document
Make sure you click on existing document..not new
voila.
I'm trying to do the same thing, but my document automatically risizes
itself to 84%. I know I've done this before and it worked...i just don't
remember how to do it now. If you get further than I did, please let me know.
Rhonda Marko
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Guest

I'm having the same problem as R Marko. I'd be interested if you figure out
how to import it at full size.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

Access Reports design 7
Access 2007 slow designing forms and reports 1
Report per client 1
Multiple records per report page in Access 5
Report Design 4
report design 0
report design 0
report design 1

Top