-----Original Message-----
From: (e-mail address removed)
Sent: 30 September 2003 17:12
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject:
Custom field 1:
Custom field 2:

I posted this question to the newsgroup the other day but as yet have not
had any reply....
(Maybe its in the too hard basket?)
I'm thinking I might need to write some VB code in the form but I have no
real idea of syntax.
Any idea how to do this?

J.

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Custom fields won't work right, since that makes a custom form and
unless everyone you send to has published that custom form the field
information will be lost.

You can create your own x-headers for an email though it's a bit of a
hack. See the information about that on the Redemption Web site. Look
at http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ and select Redemption objects,
an example of creating a new x-header is one of the Fields collection
examples. Essentially you can use Redemption or Extended MAPI to
create a new named property using a specific GUID and Outlook will
include that in messages as an x-header.

Aman

Is it possible to modify TableView in outlook 2000 to
display user defined Field's for a mail item , when i open
a inbox.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

In OL2000, you would need to modify the view by hand.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of