inbox - vanishing content..?

Jeff

Hi,
I have windows mail on Vista and the whole content of my inbox seems to have
completely vanished. It is not in my deleted items box. This followed the
appearance of a "barcode" type thing on my screen. I have run avast and
cannot detect any other problem.

Any tips appreciated.

Jeff

Dave N9

Check to see if the view setting has changed...
View - Current view - Show all messages

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Jeff" wrote in message

Hi,
I have windows mail on Vista and the whole content of my inbox seems to have
completely vanished. It is not in my deleted items box. This followed the
appearance of a "barcode" type thing on my screen. I have run avast and
cannot detect any other problem.

Any tips appreciated.

Jeff

Bruce Hagen

While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Make sure Show All Messages is
checked and nothing else.