IN Plain Text

Ayush

Control Panel > User Accounts > Change the way .... > Use Welcome screen checked

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search - www.Google.com
Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org

Replied To :

One of my computers displays this at Shutdown.

Do you know what download change the shutdown dialog box to this from the original three button shutdown dialog box.

(I have other computers that I'd like to update to this.)

Thanks

Academic

actually I had to uncheck it to get the comboBox dialog - but it worked!
THANKS

"Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
Control Panel > User Accounts > Change the way .... > Use Welcome screen
checked

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search - www.Google.com
Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org

Replied To :

One of my computers displays this at Shutdown.

Do you know what download change the shutdown dialog box to this from the
original three button shutdown dialog box.

(I have other computers that I'd like to update to this.)

Thanks

Ayush

Oh.. I think you want the box with three buttons.
Anyway, you got what you want. You are welcome.

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search - www.Google.com
Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org

Replied To :

| actually I had to uncheck it to get the comboBox dialog - but it
worked!
| THANKS
|
| "Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
| | Control Panel > User Accounts > Change the way .... > Use Welcome
screen
| checked
|
| --
| Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]