impossible to buy front page

Is impossible to buy your front page software, if I don`t want to buy the
entire product (office), just front page stand alone, I can`t take it.

Location Mexico City

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...009246f0&dg=microsoft.public.frontpage.client

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

Try: Amazon.com

I don't believe that you can buy it directly from MS any longer.

"Evaristo Carrasco Vidana" <Evaristo Carrasco
| Is impossible to buy your front page software, if I don`t want to buy the
| entire product (office), just front page stand alone, I can`t take it.
|
| Location Mexico City
|
| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
| Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
this
| link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
| click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...009246f0&dg=microsoft.public.frontpage.client

geegee

you can get it "stand alone" on ebay, that's how I got my copy, about $USD
75.
Hope this helps,
ebay.com

"Evaristo Carrasco Vidana" <Evaristo Carrasco
news:[email protected]...

Tom Miller

FrontPage doesn't come with Office.
It's a stand alone program.

Steve,
I respectfully disagree. It appears to be more complicated than that.
Depending on what year of product and version of the Office product you buy
it either is bundled as part of the Office or is not. Office Premium 2000
has FP 2000 bundled with it. I have bought it as a stand alone product.

Tom Miller

Tom Miller

"> Is impossible to buy your front page software, if I don`t want to buy the
entire product (office), just front page stand alone, I can`t take it.

Location Mexico City
Since you didn't mention what version of frontpage you were trying to get
allow me to suggest 2 choices:

FP 2003 from: http://www.directdeals.com/category-frontpage.aspx They seem
to be willing to ship worldwide.

FP2002 and FP2003 are listed for the same price (lower than directdeals) at:
http://www.atomicpark.com/xq/aspx/m...rontPage&ovcrn=[buy+frontpage+2002]&ovtac=PPC

Hope this helps,
Tom Miller

Tom Willett

There were *certain* specific versions of office 2000 and office 2002 that
came bundled with FP.

Office 2003 does not.