importing from outlook to windows mail

visualtech

my outlook disappeared and i have windows mail now. i dont know how to import
the email folders and email addresses to windows mail, can someone help. i
have vista on my computer and there is no sign of outlook at all there.

Please help

Gary VanderMolen

Vista appeared on your computer by magic? I think you are leaving a few facts out.
Did you
a)buy a new computer with Vista and the old one had Windows XP?
b) you upgraded an older XP computer to Vista?
c) you did a new install of Vista, overwriting the former XP on the same computer?
d) What version is Outlook? If 2003 or later you should be able to install it on Vista.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)