Image Grabber - author's name?

Susan Bugher

Help. I'm not having any luck finding the author's name. Got nowhere
with Google and the Wayback Machine - downloaded one of the apps but no
joy. The zip contains just an .exe (I haven't tried to install it). This
is all the info that's on the site:

http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/

</q>
Sorry for the downtime!
I'm working on a new web site for these projects
You can download

Image Grabber I
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/Image_Grabber.zip

Image Grabber II
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/ImageGrabberII.zip
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Roger Hunt

Help. I'm not having any luck finding the author's name. Got nowhere
with Google and the Wayback Machine - downloaded one of the apps but no
joy. The zip contains just an .exe (I haven't tried to install it). This
is all the info that's on the site:

http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/

</q>
Sorry for the downtime!
I'm working on a new web site for these projects
You can download

Image Grabber I
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/Image_Grabber.zip
"Made by Gizliben"
Image Grabber II
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/ImageGrabberII.zip
</q>
"Written by Serkan Ergun"

Shadow

Help. I'm not having any luck finding the author's name. Got nowhere
with Google and the Wayback Machine - downloaded one of the apps but no
joy. The zip contains just an .exe (I haven't tried to install it). This
is all the info that's on the site:

http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/

</q>
Sorry for the downtime!
I'm working on a new web site for these projects
You can download

Image Grabber I
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/Image_Grabber.zip

Image Grabber II
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/media/ImageGrabberII.zip
</q>

Susan

originally by "gizliben"

Either l or ll is a whole lot better than having to deal with the
original which was in a foreign language, although someone did provide
a english help file that enabled the app to be used.

Shadow

Susan Bugher

Roger said:
"Made by Gizliben"

"Written by Serkan Ergun"

Thanks Roger and Shadow. :) It looks as if gizliben and Serkan Ergun may
be the same person. I think I'll proceed on that basis until someone
tells me different. Not much info but I did turn up this (the forum is
down, the "cached" copy is the same). . .

Results 1 - 8 of about 67 for gizliben

Adult Sins Forums - View Profile: gizliben
Send a message via Email to gizliben. Private message: Send a Private
message to gizliben ... gizliben is not a member of any public groups ...
adultsins.net/aforum/member.php?u=62525 - 17k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages

Adult Sins Forums - Image Grabber v.2 - instant screenshots ...
2 by gizliben You can download version 2 of this tool from here:
.... Hi gizliben, You program ROX! I have seen it in action and well, it
simply RULZ. ...
adultsins.net/aforum/showthread.php?t=3948 - 83k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages

"we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed."

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Shadow

[...]

I agree that Serkan Ergun and Gizliben are one and the same.

Image Grabber I
Is the older version (version one) of the application with
associated/required files and doesn't require installation, just run
the exe file to use the app from where ever you placed it on your hard
drive. Gizliben is indicated as the coder (written by author) as he
was on the older original version I had been using.
Is the full install of the newest version (version two) and IMHO a
vast improvement over previous versions as it allows you to watch the
video and choose to manually extract shots or to opt for any number of
shots to be automatically extracted to a thumbnail sheet. Serkan Ergun
is indicated as the coder (written by author) of this version.

Shadow

Susan Bugher

I agree that Serkan Ergun and Gizliben are one and the same.

Image Grabber I

Is the older version (version one) of the application with
associated/required files and doesn't require installation, just run
the exe file to use the app from where ever you placed it on your hard
drive. Gizliben is indicated as the coder (written by author) as he
was on the older original version I had been using.

Is the full install of the newest version (version two) and IMHO a
vast improvement over previous versions as it allows you to watch the
video and choose to manually extract shots or to opt for any number of
shots to be automatically extracted to a thumbnail sheet. Serkan Ergun
is indicated as the coder (written by author) of this version.

Hi Shadow.

Thanks for the confirmation on the name and the review. :) I'll show the
program info like this:

Program: Image Grabber
Company:
Author: Serkan Ergun (gizliben)
Ware: (Freeware)
http://www45.brinkster.com/antworkz/

IMO that should make it easy to distinguish this author's Image Grabber
from other apps with similar names (Adsen Image Grab for one).

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware