Image files

G

I am using Frontpage 2002. My web is working fine online but not in the Frontpage program preview. All my hyperlinks from page to page are working. But none of my pictures appear on the pages. They are all blank boxes with a small 'x' in it. All my images are in a separate folder under the main folder and used to show in the preview modes, but now they do not. When I attempt to fix the broken hyperlink, the information for editing is already correct - it is telling it exactly where the picture is. I've tried importing each folder, each file, each picture and no go.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

Try Recalculate Hyperlinks, then File/Preview in Browser, and see what happens.

| I am using Frontpage 2002. My web is working fine online but not in the Frontpage program preview. All my hyperlinks from page to page are working. But none of my pictures appear on the pages. They are all blank boxes with a small 'x' in it. All my images are in a separate folder under the main folder and used to show in the preview modes, but now they do not. When I attempt to fix the broken hyperlink, the information for editing is already correct - it is telling it exactly where the picture is. I've tried importing each folder, each file, each picture and no go.

Ask a Question