I'm new too!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm also a bit new on this forum. Haven't got the hang of the technical aspects of posting and using the site so just trying an introduction out here! I'm Joe and I'm from the UK. Hopefully buying a new PC soon and joining this forum to help me with my searches.

Regards...:user:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome

... and by the powers that were invested to me, I changed the title of the thread and deleted the offending word. ;)

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Gosh!!! What a warm welcome here. Thanks to all who have replied. Think I'm getting to grips with the site now and am hoping to learn lots of interesting new things in the posts. Good to know there's like minded souls out there to talk to...

Reaction score
WiseJoe said:
Gosh!!! What a warm welcome here. Thanks to all who have replied. Think I'm getting to grips with the site now and am hoping to learn lots of interesting new things in the posts. Good to know there's like minded souls out there to talk to...
You only have to ask and people will help
nod.gif

Ask a Question