"If Apple ever release a good computer"

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
" "It just boils down to the fact that Apple doesn't prioritize high-end GPUs," he said. "You can buy a $6,000 Mac Pro with the top of the line AMD FirePro D700, and it still doesn't match our recommended specs. "

Just because it doesn't meet their recommended specs doesn't mean it is not a good computer. I have seen Windows users with high end PC's go to Macs with lesser specs to render movies simply because the job is done better on a Mac. when ever something new comes out aimed at Windows based PC's it's always about gaming. Here's a small hint. Not everybody is a gamer.

Reaction score
I don't care PC or MAC. I do know MAC is over priced tosh and too bespoke.
Thought it was interesting news.

However each to their own

Especially the blinded Apple franchise lovers who love to burn money :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
A link might help to give a bigger picture... ;)

People love to argue and promote their own favourites don't they? Apple Vs Microsoft; AMD Vs Intel; Apples Vs Oranges....

I've never used a Mac. Ever. Simply because it seems to be all you're paying for with a Mac is the (admittedly gorgeous) looks of the thing cos on spec comparisons alone the Mac is a miserable fail pitted against a Windows or Linux machine.

I've also read that the days when Apple was superior when it comes to video editing and rendering are long gone and that a Windows machine with decent software will now outperform a Mac with these tasks.

But I wouldn't know. Because I've never owned or used a Mac.

I got an iPhone 4 though, got it used and cheap. I like it.

Reaction score
I too have an iphone. I swore I would never pay for and Apple product. I didn't! The 16GB 5s was given to me for free. It is currently sat on my desk collecting dust.

Ask a Question