IE8 is a joke !

David

Is it just me, or does IE8 have more bugs than a low rent apartment ?!

This is nuts! Links on web pages don't work, screen flashes back and forth
to solid black when I move my mouse. What a nightmare! Thank God I found it
listed in the 'Updates' area, and was able to remove it.

I didn't know Microsoft was capable of releasing junk like this...

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Use this forum for all issues relating to Internet Explorer in Windows Vista:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itprovistaie/threads/

--

"David" <*.*> wrote in message Is it just me, or does IE8 have more bugs than a low rent apartment ?!

This is nuts! Links on web pages don't work, screen flashes back and forth
to solid black when I move my mouse. What a nightmare! Thank God I found it
listed in the 'Updates' area, and was able to remove it.

I didn't know Microsoft was capable of releasing junk like this...

Charles Tomaras

David said:
Is it just me, or does IE8 have more bugs than a low rent apartment ?!

This is nuts! Links on web pages don't work, screen flashes back and forth
to solid black when I move my mouse. What a nightmare! Thank God I found
it listed in the 'Updates' area, and was able to remove it.

How about you give us specific pages that don't work for you? I haven't
shared your same experience at all. Seems to be working fine and "actual"
reviewers have not been reporting what you are reporting. Most likely answer
is that you are trolling and will not respond with any specifics.

Mike

Charles Tomaras said:
How about you give us specific pages that don't work for you? I haven't
shared your same experience at all. Seems to be working fine and "actual"
reviewers have not been reporting what you are reporting. Most likely
answer is that you are trolling and will not respond with any specifics.

Don't feed the trolls.

Alias

David said:
Is it just me, or does IE8 have more bugs than a low rent apartment ?!

This is nuts! Links on web pages don't work, screen flashes back and
forth to solid black when I move my mouse. What a nightmare! Thank God I
found it listed in the 'Updates' area, and was able to remove it.

I didn't know Microsoft was capable of releasing junk like this...

It's called public testing, just like they do with all their software
and there are plenty of guinea pigs who rush to download the crap.

Alias

Mike Hall - MVP

Alias said:
It's called public testing, just like they do with all their software and
there are plenty of guinea pigs who rush to download the crap.

Alias

On the subject of downloading crap, are you ready to get the latest Ubungtu
update?

PNutts

David said:
Is it just me
Just you.
more bugs than a low rent apartment ?!
It depends on which apartment.

I don't know about IE8 but here's a joke:

Q: If John was the lead singer and Paul was the bass player and George was
the guitar player, what does that make Ringo?
A. The luckiest man alive.

-or-

Q. What do you call someone who hangs out with three musicians?
A. The drummer.

Alias

Mike said:
On the subject of downloading crap, are you ready to get the latest
Ubungtu update?

Never heard of "Ubungtu", so, no, I don't plan to get it.

Alias

measekite's psychiatrist

Alias said:
Never heard of "Ubungtu", so, no, I don't plan to get it.

Alias

Stop dancing around. Ubuntu is what he means. You know, that INFERIOR
piece of CRAP that NOBODY wants. Ubuntu is on less than one percent of the
desktops and the product is free. That should tell you all you need to know
about it.

Ubuntu was written by geeks for geeks who can't get laid.

measekite's psychiatrist

PNutts said:
Just you.

It depends on which apartment.

I don't know about IE8 but here's a joke:

Q: If John was the lead singer and Paul was the bass player and George was
the guitar player, what does that make Ringo?
A. The luckiest man alive.

-or-

Q. What do you call someone who hangs out with three musicians?
A. The drummer.

or

Q. What do you call a lost Sheep ****ing retard who likes to troll the
Vista group?

A. Alias

Avi

I second.
What a pile of dreck. IE 8 was tested by retarded morons. My entire Sidebar
became unstable.

Alias

measekite's psychiatrist said:
Stop dancing around. Ubuntu is what he means. You know, that INFERIOR
piece of CRAP that NOBODY wants.

A lie.
Ubuntu is on less than one percent of the
desktops and the product is free. That should tell you all you need to know
about it.

It tells me you're a liar.
Ubuntu was written by geeks for geeks who can't get laid.

Another lie.

How do you live with yourself, liar?

Alias

measekite's psychiatrist

Alias said:
A lie.

It tells me you're a liar.

Another lie.

How do you live with yourself, liar?

Alias
I don't have problems with what I write because it's the truth. Everyone
knows that Ubuntu is a pile of crap and that is why nobody wants it.
Imagine, Ubuntu is free for the taking. No activation, hell, you can give
it to your enemies. People would rather pay for Microsoft products than use
an INFERIOR OS that does nothing for them.

Ubuntu is worth exactly what you pay for it: NOTHING

Alias

measekite's psychiatrist said:
I don't have problems with what I write because it's the truth.

Only in your twisted, biased and ****ed up mind.

Now he idiot posts the same lies again:
Everyone
knows that Ubuntu is a pile of crap and that is why nobody wants it.

Over 8 million individuals, corporations and governments say you are a LIAR!

Alias said:
Only in your twisted, biased and ****ed up mind.

Now he idiot posts the same lies again:

Over 8 million individuals, corporations and governments say you are a
LIAR!

What a ****ing liar you are. How do you figure there are 8 million
dumbshits who use Ubuntu? There is NO WAY to calculate because there is no
activation, no licensing, nothing to keep track of.

You just love to throw the lies out there. Trouble is - NOBODY BELIEVES
YOU.