IE6

I have the same problem as aldon where i set my home page
to a particular page and after closing it and coming back
later it always goes back to the one i don't want.it is
not even a www site it comes up as

res://mshp.dll/index.html#10213 i have tried everything
to get rid of it but have not been successful could
someone please helppppppppppppp

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that every time you change the home page, it is getting reset
to the previous URL.

Please try the steps suggested in the following link and check if resolves
your issue.

Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your Home Page
Setting
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;320159

Thank you,

Rashmi

| From: <[email protected]>
| Sender: <[email protected]>
| Subject: IE6
| Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:28:53 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
|
| I have the same problem as aldon where i set my home page
| to a particular page and after closing it and coming back
| later it always goes back to the one i don't want.it is
| not even a www site it comes up as
|
| res://mshp.dll/index.html#10213 i have tried everything
| to get rid of it but have not been successful could
| someone please helppppppppppppp

H Leboeuf

Get this removal tool to remove the parasite.

CoolWebSearch - CWS http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/cws/
More: Complete list by variant with up-to-date information.
More: Removal tool: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/cwshredder.zip
More: Removal tool:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.bootconf.html
--