IE6 will not start up

When I click on the IE icon the pointer changes to the hour glass like it is working but then
changes back to the arrow and nothing happens. Also I cannot use Windows Explorer sinc
the same thing happens with that. I can run Outlook Express so I guess my Internet connection
is working, just not for IE(?). I am running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 and IE 6

Thanks!

Sarah

Hey, it could be a virus issue. Contact Microsoft 1-800-
936-4900