IE 6 won't open

I am having a problem with IE 6. I click on the icon, a small hourglass appears for less than a second and then nothing happens. I tried reinstalling IE6 through the website and still nothing. I also reloaded my DSL software to make sure I had the correct connection and that hasn't helped. My DSL and other web browsers work perfectly. IE 6 won't even open. Additionally I cannot get my MSN messenger to open my email inbox. I am pretty sure these two events are inter-related. Thank

SMH

DVarnau

Search for adware, spyware, parasites:

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

It's great to have a backup browser, isn't it? :)

Don
--

Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org