IE 6 Performance & Website Rendering Problem

I'm using IE Ver. 6.0.2900.2.80.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 and when I vist the
new gizmodo website at http://www.gizmodo.com/ I have noticed a signifcant
perfomance delay via loading of gif images.

Firefox rendersed the site quickly and correctily.

Can someone also visit this site and verify that what I found?

Thanks in Advance

Calvin

Bubey

Are you crazy. This site may be malware. I'm
sure a MS MVP
will be able to do it safely and help you.

"calhydro" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I'm using IE Ver.
6.0.2900.2.80.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 and when I
vist the
new gizmodo website at http://www.gizmodo.com/ I
have noticed a signifcant
perfomance delay via loading of gif images.

Firefox rendersed the site quickly and correctily.

Can someone also visit this site and verify that
what I found?

Thanks in Advance

Calvin

The Gizmodo.com posted the following regarding their site.

"New Site Design: We're Working Like Hell On It
We've gotten voluminous feedback about our new site design, and those of us
who toil long hours here at Gizmodo just want you to know that we're
listening and that progress is being made toward making this the best site
design ever. We're aware of how it's not working too well with certain
browsers and resolutions, and we have a great tech team making steady
progress every day toward fixing it once and for all.

So don't worry; even though we are experiencing temporary technical
difficulties, the problem is not in your set. We thank you for staying with
us during this transition, and assure you that all will be well very soon.
Sometimes you have to take one small step back to take two giant leaps
forward. – Charlie White"